Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving is close...and Christmas is right around the corner.

Funny how sometimes you have so much to say, while other times you are all out of words!

At the moment I'm listening to Christmas Music and wondering if I'm just wrong? How could it be wrong when it feels so right?? ha!

Today was a weird SoCal day...foggy, no, not smoggy, foggy. I should have taken a pic...darn, I've been lazy lately...not taking any photos. Anyway...can you believe how the time has flown by...it's almost Thanksgiving for Heaven's sake! Speaking of time flying, we are still working on Bedtime Bunny Tales. I think I told all of you that we hired a marketing company and they wanted some changes...then Apple rejected our free version...so we're trying to get it up and running! Can we run into any more problems!?!? Ughghgh!!! Sam has been pulling his hair out...trying to work with some new programmers (they're better than the first set of programmers but it's still programming!)! Regardless...everything will be ready before Christmas-I promise!

Did someone mention Christmas twice already? Yep, I did and I think if you haven't "liked" us on Facebook  this would be the time to do it. We are still giving away an iPad...and as soon as BTBT's hits the iTunes Store we'll begin the contest!! So, "like" us so you can get all the info you need in order to keep from buying your pesky toddler a tablet!

No comments:

Post a Comment