Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bedtime Bunny Tales...so beautiful!


I may be biased...but I just can't wait for you to see our book. Sam and his partner have been diligently working on the images. They are so cute and cuddly that your kids are just going to flip when they see them! We are including so many extras...like blowing into the speaker to extinguish the candle, and touching the windows in the tree house to turn off the lights. It's amazing. The picture to the right is a far off view of grandpa bunny's house at night.

Speaking of night...I want to talk about one of our central themes to Bedtime Bunny Tales...bedtime!! I remember when I was a kid...bedtime wasn't so peaceful. It was usually a fight amongst my parents and myself. I wanted to stay up late and watch television...my dad insisted that I go to bed and get some rest. Yes...this was when I was a little older...probably ten, but my sister has this problem with her 4 year old. He doesn't want to leave the party! That's the beauty of BTBT's, it is THE party. We are hoping that kids just can't wait to go to bed, because they get to have so much fun interacting with the characters!

Ok...so, I do believe there are other factors other than our book that will help you get your kiddo to sleep and one big one I take straight from the Dog Whisperer, Caesar Milan.
Wear them out!!! Exercise them!!!
He's talking about our four legged friend...but I think his advice applies here too.
Before you can train a k-9 it is of the utmost importance to run them until their nervous energy ceases...or at least diminishes. You can't get them to concentrate unless they are too tired to think about playing!

Try it...I think you'll agree.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment