Friday, May 20, 2011

Pixels and graphics and coding (oh my!)


It's Friday at 6pm and I want to throw my computer out the window! I have been so wrapped up in pixels and graphics and coding that I have missed an entire day of sunshine.


Not to worry though. There's just enough left to catch a beautiful sunset. A phone call to my family who is far away, moments with my family near to me, and then it's bedtime. It's so funny, working on Bedtime Bunny Tales I am immersed in a dreamland all day. But it doesn't make my own sleep any less precious.

In fact, bedtime really is a respite from planning and typing. It's the minutes in between wake and sleep that my brain refuels.


It's my hope that Bedtime Bunny Tales does that for your little one, and you too! So here's to the sunset! And dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment