Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update on Promotion and all things Bunny Tales!

So...I believe the promotion was a success. If you didn't read the post below...we offered our game Hop 2 It, to everyone reading the blog "Freebies 4 Mom" free for five days. We received almost 17-hundred downloads in the first day...almost 800 the second and we'll see what happens by the end of the week. It's all about spreading the word concerning Bedtime Bunny and every time it's downloaded www.bedtimebunnytales.com shows up at the bottom.

So...now to Bedtime Bunny Tales. Since I started writing this blog...I had the independent app developer in mind. After meeting with the marketing guru last week she reminded me of my audience...moms! What was I doing? So...now I'm trying to revamp everything...and it's really difficult. I can't seem to take a step back and re-organize. I guess I'm just going to start talking about mom stuff...kid stuff...bunny stuff!

Sorry if you've been reading and want to know more when it comes to developing apps...but this is a learning process! Email me and I'll help you with whatever you are having trouble with. I love sharing knowledge...and let my mistakes keep you from doing the same.

Anyway...I want to say farewell to my app developer friends and hello to my mommy friends. It's Bunny Tale time!

No comments:

Post a Comment