Monday, September 19, 2011

Random thoughts...

I'm sitting in a Seattle's Best Coffee Shop-waiting to pick up a couple teenagers from a concert. I'm very close to the University of Southern California's campus so I'm surrounded by college students....some talking, others intensely typing away or in deep thought. This is one of the strangest feelings I've had since living here in LA. I just don't think of this city as being a college town...even though there are several schools within the city limits, not to mention LA County. The AC is turned down to a very chilly 60 something so I'm kinda feeling like I'm back home in Columbus, Ohio...a city that is all about The Ohio State University. For some reason...the colder it is, the more I feel like studying, writing or reading. Regardless, I'm not sanding drywall tonight, so I'm happy! Sam installed some electrical outlets today and is teaching a digital art class at Gnoman, the school of visual effects in Hollywood, tonight. He must be such a good teacher...he has a lot of patience-we've been married almost 12 years!

I don't have much to say tonight. I haven't been home since 7:30m this morning...so I don't even have any pictures for ya! I might of posted this pic before, but it's so cute...I thought I'd post again! It's my nephew Christian kissing Grandpa Bunny...the narrator of our app Bedtime Bunny Tales...and speaking of Bedtime...

No comments:

Post a Comment