Monday, September 12, 2011

We are back at Apple!! Whew!

We are finally back at Apple and Bedtime Bunny Tales is being reviewed...again! I know some of you downloaded the free version...then you weren't able to purchase the rest of the book and for that we are extremely sorry! We had no idea Apple would approve the short version and then reject the full story! Ughhh!!! Anyway...lesson learned and now we have all the different formats both the iPhone and iPad, free and upgradable being reviewed at the same time. We now know you can set them to hit the market at the same time. Again...another lesson!

I know I've been blogging about anything and everything that comes to mind...but today I'm so thankful that we are back on the Bunny Trail! If you have forgotten about our app for toddlers...Bedtime Bunny Tales, take a look at our website www.bedtimebunnytales.com or our Facebook page, Home Grown Apps.

I know this is a short one...but hope it finds you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment