Friday, July 29, 2011

No news yet...and we've gone to the dogs!

Ok...Does Daisy not look like she is smiling??

No news yet on our app, Bedtime Bunny Tales but we decided to forget about it. Not really...but there is nothing we can do. I called Apple again yesterday...the company has one number you can call and they have no other numbers to any other department. Interesting...

So, we thought we could take out the remote reader and then re-submit the app but then we would be losing a really important part of the whole experience or we could sit tight. At this point it makes no sense to re-submit...at least not now. We are going to a big conference next week called BlogHer. It's a gathering of thousands of female bloggers who want to learn more about the business of blogging, writing and networking. We planned to have BTBT ready for the conference so we could promote it and that might still happen...I'm not ruling it out, but re-submitting now means we definitely would NOT have it, so we'll pray instead.

Like I mentioned before...I've been cleaning the rental while we wait on approval. It's been good-keeps me from being obsessive about being on the computer checking for a message from the powers that be. Oh...and I haven't forgotten about the advice I mentioned about caulking...I'll get back with you on that...it makes everything new again!! Ha!

As you may have gathered from reading my posts...we are animal lovers...and our little ladies are two of our favorite doggies in the world. We caught Daisy dozing last night and couldn't help but to take this pic...she's sleep flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment