Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Only fun-free stuff today!



Ok...we've partnered again with Freebies 4 Mom and we're giving away our Hop 2 It-ABC's game! It's very similar to our first, it has the same cute bunny but Sam really jazzed up the scenery! Also...you can pick how fast the letters come at you! Go here for your freebie

http://freebies4mom.com/2011/07/13/free-itunes-app-hop-2-it-abcs-wednesday-only/



Download the free Hop 2 It ABCs on iTunes *Wednesday Only* (or Hop 2 It ABCs HD for iPads) for your kids to practice the alphabet. It’s available for free Wednesday only! Your child helps Twinkles, a cute bunny, hop over letters as they say the alphabet from A to Z in a magical forest. You can also adjust the speed. It’s a great educational game for letter recognition and eye/hand coordination. Be sure to download it now for $0.00 before it returns to the normal price of $0.99 after Wednesday, July 13.


And I had to post this...it is too funny! This was probably me when I was a toddler. My sister always makes fun of me because I can be talking to you...and all of the sudden...I've dosed off. I know...I know, that isn't right-I have a tiny bit of sleep apnea but I can't wear that pesky ol' mask! Anyway...happy freebie day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment