Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Computer Problems...


We have computers...lots of them. You seem to need a bunch of these boxes continuously working on your behalf to get anything accomplished...and last night we had some sort of meltdown. Sam set out to fix the problem and did something last night to correct it, but when we checked this morning...it had stopped. That is always a bad feeling.

So...Sam will be working today on the technical side of things while I continue to plug along on the marketing. I'm about to begin coordinating our book tour. Yes...we are going to travel with our app in order to get some press, do some networking and in general spread the good word! We'll start off in Savannah...where Sam attended art school and make our way up the coast. I'll give you more details as the tour draws near.

Yesterday, our composer, Sean Beeson was interviewed by his local paper. That's the first press we've received and I'm grateful...but I want more!

I'll keep you up to date on the computer situation...kinda bummed.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment