Friday, April 8, 2011

OK...So, it's not very early...

Yesterday I said to get ready...I'm posting early. Well, it's 10:45 am and I'm just now writing. I've been up since 7...and I've been working ever since.

I was awakened by a text from a friend. She said her nephew has autism and loves Hop 2 It...that made me smile. We know our book is going to be great for children with autism...but we really didn't bank on that with the video game. Last night another friend had her 4 year old call and leave a message. She said she loved Hop 2 It. I heart her...and I can't wait to see her. She is the daughter of a dear friend that I only see once in a blue moon and that isn't enough when there's a little one involved. She's old enough to count? She can count past 50? Whoa!

So...today I continue marketing....Sam continues to work with the programmers. Such intense stuff, I couldn't even imagine how difficult that side of things must be. I talked to my aunt Lee this morning. She asked me who created such and such a picture...I said, Sam. Sam rocks. He can paint any picture of anything and make it look effortless. Mark, Sam's right hand man is pretty creative too. He's either created or help to create most all of the 3d models...and that's no small feat. If you go to our Facebook page you'll see some of the paintings.

So...for now I bid you adieu...

No comments:

Post a Comment