Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday...

I should be ready to go. I didn't touch the computer yesterday...but I'm still tired.

Sam has already had a meeting with the programmers and he hasn't had the time to give me an update yet...but he said it went well. He's been having trouble with them, and if you've watched any of the videos that's the topic of most of Sam's rants. This is new territory...very new for us, and if you are trying to do the same...I'm sure we are all in the same boat.

The game was easy...well at least it was easy for Sam. He used a program called GameSalad, and if you're a programmer, you aren't happy with that, but for us it was great. Sam was able to figure out how to make the game work and there wasn't this great chasm between he and the techno guys...just him.

Now on to my favorite rant...marketing and advertising. I need a mouth piece. I need an Aaron...the guy who spoke for Moses. I need someone who already has a following-someone who likes to talk and when they talk, people listen. When I have time I'll tell you about mommy bloggers. It is fascinating...and truly unreal. Actually, I'll dedicate my next post to it...because if you are a small business owner...big bloggers mean big business.

You know....I'm pretty lucky. I have a lot of Aaron's in my life and I appreciate everyone of you. With you, we'll make this work.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment