Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Glamorous life...

So...it's almost 7 pm and I'm just now posting. I'm trying to get use to this blogging thing...and I actually kinda like it...but you have to stay on your toes. This may be redundant...for those of you who have actually read my previous posts...but when I first started researching bloggers, I realized that you have to blog everyday...consistently, posting pictures, info, videos etc. This is work! I'm a writer...a story teller, but not a techno whiz...not even a little bit. I leave that all up to Sam, but he doesn't have time to help me when I'm stuck and I can't remember how to upload a video...so I have to figure it out, and then I get frustrated.

Sam is working with the programmers today. Could you imagine? All of this highly technical stuff and I'm worrying over youtube...wow! Hey, I figured it out...thus...this fantabulous video!

I just can't wait for you to see Bedtime Bunny Tales...it is beautiful. Sam showed me some of what the techno guys have been working on and it is going to blow your mind! There's a page in the book where Grandpa Bunny stokes the fire and you can see the fire roar and move his hand! It is so cool!

Tomorrow I'm posting early...so get ready.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment