Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Apple sells 6 million new iPhones-can we get a couple downloads?

So...I'm at the Apple store today buying the new iPhone for my boss's daughter and while I'm standing in line to enter the store I wonder...why is there a line? I thought no one was impressed with the new 4S?? Well, that's what I read last week-things change, I guess. Once I finally made it to the front of the line I was able to ask some questions like-"how are things going", "how much are these things anyway?"

Well...the phones are 399 dollars and Apple has sold 6 million of them since releasing it last week. Six million!!?!? Whoa! That got me thinking...

If we could just get 1 million of those peeps to download our app for kids...Bedtime Bunny Tales...that would change my life and the life of a lot of other people! Really...when you look at it that way...it doesn't seem too difficult. Can you believe they sell that many iPhones? Last time I checked Mac had sold more than 15 million iPads...and that was six months ago!!

Now on to another topic. Here in L.A. it doesn't matter when you're out and about...the stores are always packed...or there will be people working out in the middle of the day. I always wonder...do any of these people have jobs? Then I remember...well, a lot of them are actors, some work in the biz on shows that end in the middle of the year, then pick back up a month or two after it wraps and others are super rich. You know...like ladies who lunch. I guess if you don't have anything better to do you go out to eat, shop or work out! hmmmm...

On that note...I better get my beauty rest. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment