Thursday, October 27, 2011

There's snow in Colorado and I'm hanging at the beach

I know...I know...I can't be talking about sunny SoCal so I'm just going to post some pics of my drive today.


Behind me is Malibu...to the south of me is Santa Monica. The road that lines the beach is called the Pacific Coast Highway and I take it everyday to get to work. Today...it was stunningly beautiful. The waves were lapping the beach and there were lots of surfers. I wasn't able to pull over in time to take a pic so for now you get to see me and that one lonely guy in the background! From first glance...Malibu isn't anything special. A lot of super rich and famous peeps live there but if you're driving through it doesn't look like much. Homes line the PCH and on the other side you'll find restaurants, gas stations and such. The real magic is when you step inside one of the houses. It's so peaceful...you'd never know there's a highway behind you because of the sound of the crashing waves. Now all we have to do is make several million dollars and we'll  buy a little beach shack...

No comments:

Post a Comment