Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello...it's been too long!

So...I am too tired to write anything but I wanted to at least say hello! We wrapped HGTV's Professional Grade on Saturday and things went well!! I can't talk about it until I get the O.K. from the producer...but for now, I'll say it was amazing, tiresome and extremely difficult! I've never worked under a deadline like that when it comes to any kind of renovation...so it was just overwhelming! Every night of last week we were up late pounding, tearing and painting but Friday night we didn't go to bed at all. The crew got to our house at 9 am and we had to leave for the day. They called us back, the judges gave us our critique...and then the big moment...drum roll please-and commercial break.Ugh...I so wish I could tell you all about it...show you the pics, etc but not just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment