Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We got the word...and the word is NO!

So...there will be no before and after photos of our renovation! Sorry! I know there are some of you out there waiting to see the transformation but we heard from the producer today and we can't discuss anything about it-including pics! You'll just have to stay tuned to our blog to find out when you can see it on the boob tube!

I left work early today and got a mani-pedi. Los Angeles is THE place to get spa type services...you can get them for almost nothing! 19 dollars for both! I guess the competition just really drives down the prices...I like that. Sunday afternoon we were so sore we went for Thai massages. That's another amazing perk about living in SoCal. 45 dollars for the deepest tissue massage you'll ever receive...she even left a bruise. It's quite the experience...kinda like a yoga class-beat down session...but boy does it feel good!

Tonight we're celebrating my bday with the couple that really helped a lot with our renovation, Roshelle and Tyler. Having my favorite, tiramisu and probably a glass of champagne! I'm 38...I can take it.

Have an amazing evening...and to all of you on Facebook-Thank you soooo much for the Birthday wishes...they mean a whole-whole-lot!

2 comments:

  1. Thank God. I thought it was NO to a bunch of other things...yikes. Love from Chi town. j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day! Btw your nails look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete