Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cute kids and bunnies!

This morning I opened my email to find a link to a 3 sec. video of a little girl yelling "Hop 2 It". If for some reason this is your first time hearing about this app for kids, well-it was our first endeavor...and it has been so much fun hearing the feedback....especially when it's from a 2 year old! I can't seem to figure out how to attach her video...so go to our Facebook page to take a look...she is darling!

When we started this venture we had no idea we'd make a game. We only thought of our book, Bedtime Bunny Tales, but our friend, Jill Jones, gave us the idea and we ran with it! It's been awesome. We learned so much about building an app as well as how to market it, what works and what doesn't and just the in's and outs of it all.

It has also been really fun connecting with old friends...who now have kids. Just yesterday I noticed that a very sweet girl from my home town in Ohio had posted her blog on Facebook. I went to check it out and low and behold...there she was with the cutest little baby you could imagine! He's so adorable he's up for Parents Magazine's cutest baby contest. Vote for him here...
http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/2011-parents-cover-contest/4309200004/?photoId=4305300009

You can also check out her blog here http://www.sweetteadarlin.blogspot.com/

I can't mention all of this cuteness without talking about our sweet little guy Christian. Christian is my sister Holly and brother in-law Tommy's son. He'll turn 5 in August but he acts like he's 13. He swims like a fish, rides a three wheeler and is just an all around love! I have a mouse pad with his smiling face on it...so I look at it often-but boy do I wish I was with him eating ice cream at our favorite place...Dairy Queen! He should have been mine the way he can tear into a chocolate sundae...but alas, I only get to hang out with him when I visit...:(.

Send me some photos of your cutie pies playing Hop 2 It...I'd love to see them having fun...it gives us such joy!!

1 comment: