Sunday, August 21, 2011

Too much to see, too little time!

So...I gave up on blogging through our vacay. With the time change...the power outlet conversion, no cell service (can you believe Sprint doesn't have service in the U.K.?) and our frantic schedule I just couldn't do it. We took some amazing pics...so I'm going to write an almost journal like entry with as many photos as I can fit in a post...well maybe two posts and then try and get back to my regular schedule.

I don't know if I even gave you the update, but yes...we were chosen to be on HGTVs Professional Grade. I'm so excited, but I just received an email saying we start taping this Saturday!! I can't even begin to think of all the work I have to do! We leave tomorrow...fly into Columbus, Ohio then take off for L.A. . On Tuesday. Aug. 25th we have a meeting with Education.com in San Fran, then on Saturday it's TV time! Exciting but exhausting just thinking of it!

Bedtime Bunny Tales...the full version is sitting at Apple while the programmers work out the kinks. Developing this particular app has been trying...but I just can't wait for you to see the finished product!! At the moment, I have no idea when they'll approve it.

See ya next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment