Tuesday, August 16, 2011

We're here! London's calling...

Actually...London is not calling, nor should anyone else be calling! Sprint doesn't have service in England so if you call-please don't think I'm avoiding you...send me an email instead.

We arrived around 8:00 am this morning then stood in line at customs for about an hour, made our way to the train then picked up a cab that took us to our place. Sam's mom and dad did one of those house swap thingies...just like in the movie "The Holiday".



It's a great place and I'll take pics later...but for now I'm signing off! I have a couple more things to do...then I'm going to bed. We took a 5 hr. nap when we arrived but I want to get to bed at a decent hour so I can switch up my schedule. London is 5 hrs. ahead of Eastern Standard Time-so not too bad...but the jet lag is hitting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment